SpaceMine is hiring!
SpaceMine is an upcoming game server hosting provider, using revolutionary technology to make server management as easy as a button click. Our goal is to provide services to customers of all budgets. We provide both free and paid services. SpaceMine Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11084250).
As a software developer for SpaceMine, you will report to our lead developer, and be delegated specific tasks on developing and maintaining components of the SpaceMine platform. All work can be performed remotely and not on-site. We are looking for talented and motivated people who have a passion for programming and the game industry.
Are you a good fit? Here’s how to apply.
Send us an email with your CV/resume attached to [email protected]. You’ll receive a response within a few business days stating the status of your application, and further screening and information will be discussed thereafter.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
Experience with the following technologies,
- Express or NestJS libraries
- NoSQL databases (Preferably MongoDB)
- Redis for caching and messaging
- Creating scalable deployment systems
- AWS services (Cognito, S3, Elastic Beanstalk)
Additional Key Qualifications
- Experience with writing TypeScript
- Familiar/Fluent in another language besides English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Compensation is currently set at $1,000+ USD and will be discussed further with applicants at a later time depending on skills and project size.
SpaceMine Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11084250).